Saturday, May 30, 2009

CONFIRMED.

What a day.

I spent a few minutes in the adoration chapel cause I had to line up soon. I even squeezed in a confession. Yay me!

Something amazing started as soon as I entered that church. The smell of incense that filled the air made my heart pound. During the homily Bishop Sartoris talked about being a hero. Selflessness. I guess that's the word that sums it up. Someone who is willing to sacrifice time, reputation for someone else. I have no clue why, but I started tearing up. Anywho, I got confirmed and people thought I was sweating because of the chrism. ahah!

I was trippin' though. Before I got confirmed... I thought "Me?! I'm getting confirmed? I'm receiving God's endless graces?" It was overwhelming... for someone like me to have something so great available to me. I'm just blessed to know God at my age. I've tried imagining my life without God right now. If I was forced to go to confirmation, to reject whatever God had to offer. lk;ndfl;a I shudder at the thought x_X

After I got confirmed, several people went to my house. We played some rock band, and watched my brother go crazyyy! But the most exciting part was our little worship jam session! Gian played guitar, Oliver played the cajon & piano. And the rest of us were singing. It was beautiful. ahah Despite my cracking voice, & Kellie's sickness [?] I felt it was very Spirit-led. He was moving. In our hearts, our lungs, our voices, our fingertips. God is moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment