Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nothing like

Wonder Bread and Nutella at 1:00 AM (:

Alright alright! So I would talk about how Steubenville went, but I'll give you the condensed version. God is good! Adoration CHANGED me. Matt Maher & Audrey Assad owned. hahah

Audrey Assad - Love is Moving - Cornerstone Chandler - Worship from brianwurzell on Vimeo.



Anyway, love is DEFINITELY moving. And here's why. I didn't come home from Arizona with the expected spiritual high; instead, I came back with a realization: what I've been doing these past couple of months can't amount to "enough" anymore. The big question I had during adoration was "What more can I do to be closer to You?" And the little girl in me cried out because she was stirred by His presence.

I've prayed about it, and I continue to pray about it (If you, Reader, could pray for me, that would be awesome too!<3). And answered prayer after I gave my talk/testimony today at the FCJY Meeting. I was asked to write outlines and give some more talks for the meetings. I was asked to call old members and remind them about the meetings. It's like what I said today: "God will SPECIFICALLY tell you what you need to do in order to grow closer to Him" And it's like He handed me a dinner platter of things to do. So I'm really grateful and I know I have a big task at hand, so again I ask for your prayers.

Oh yeah! I also went to Mara's church-affair-concert-thing. Her little dance number (you had to have seen it in order to get me) hit me. I don't exactly know why, but woahhhh!

So G'night world, and again. If you have any prayer requests, don't hesitate to HOLLA. Cause you'll MOS. DEF. BE IN MY PRAYERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment