Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You don't even know

How I'm feeling right now.

I just know that I'm blessed to have a family that loves me, friends that show me how much I mean to them, and most importantly a Father.

A few minutes after August 26 12:00 a.m. I received this graffiti from Rochelle Lingat!








Ahh! I thought that was really sweet!

The next morning, I see Juls' video. A Video from Passion, on my day. Yeeeeee



Oh wordd?! Passion's psychic? I wish.. that was for Claire.

NO Matter! I also received a video from John Paul Breganza!



My Norcal Brother! That was .. ahh! I loved it.

F'course I receieved several other fb notifications & myspace comments. But I'm too lazy to go down the list and name all of you guys. Just know that I really appreciate it! REALLY.

Anywho! I went to go pick up my schedule with Oliver and he was distracting me until Hermosa & Co. were ready for the main event: My suprise partayy! Hayyyy! All that was running though my head the entire time was: what did I do to deserve this? Friends like these? Especially after reading their thread and seeing how much aruguing and planning to happen for this to take place made me so... happy (:

After, we went to Hermosa Beach (C'mon, where else?) and had some quality time. Hahah! But on the way back, since Oliver missed church, he just did his devotional in his car. The guys were knocking out in the back, but when Kellie woke up, we had a little discussion about what it means to STEP UP after dry periods and trials.

And when I get home late for dinner, I know I still have a loving family waiting for me.

But my biggest realization today was how all of these things were made possible through God. My relationships with my family and friends (even some of you who live hundreds of miles away)! Quite frankly, too many people are starving for love now a days. Somewhere out there, someone's coming home from work .. with no one to come home to. Or maybe someone may have lost the only person they could relate to over drama. Whatever the case may be, I believe the people who starve for love the most are the people who need God the most.

SEEK GOD FIRST, & everything will fall into place. That was also mentioned in our discussion. These past few years, I found it pointless to gain everyone's approval through popularity. I had my own set of friends f'course, said hi to everyone I knew but that was pretty much it. Instead of trying to make room for God in my friends' & family's schedule, I realized it's more fitting to have everyone else adjust to my schedule with God. No, I don't need to go to the mall every Friday with friends, although I thought that was the coolest thing everrr. Looking back, I don't even remember anything really significant that happened. On the other hand, I can tell you that every time I came from Mass, Adoration, Confession, youth group meetings, retreats, or choir practice I can DEFINITELY tell you that I gained something out of it. It's been my goal to seek God first and I found that everything falls into place. I don't have see my friends everyday, but they can give me the best surprise ever to show me that I'm SOMETHING to SOMEONE. And I believe none of this could have happened the way it did without God. It happened to me because I chose to live for Him. It can happen to you just by doing the same. <3

Thank You, my God.
Thank You, my Lord.
Thank You, my Savior.
Thank You, my King.
Thank You, my Father.
Thank You, my Brother.
Thank You, my Best Friend.
Thank You, my Teacher.
Thank You, my Redeemer.
Thank You, my Healer.
Thank You, my Love.
Thank You, my Rock.
Thank You, my Light.
Thank You, my Salvation.
Thank You, my EVERYTHING.
& Thank you everyone who made my day really special. I love you guys.


Jeremiah 29:11
For I know well the plan I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare, not for woe! plans to give a a future full of hope.

1 comment:

  1. kim, excellent entry! i'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!

    .. but after reading all that, i still DON'T EVEN KNOW how you're feeling right now ;]

    ReplyDelete