Sunday, April 4, 2010

Low-Key still Hoping.

Still hoping, wishing, and praying in faith that I may do God's will. It's difficult when you hear so many different voices when you're SURE what you heard was from Him. I don't know if its foolishness to ask, but I'm waiting for a sign that cannot be explained by chance. Yesterday, I've learned a great deal from someone driven by faith and not by sight. Someone who knows exactly what I'm feeling as well. And today, Broskee's words .. er the Holy Spirit's words gave me more goosebumps!  

"Just doing what God wants you to do.....will do something great for God"

Basically, God can turn anything into a blessing. A priest who was thinking twice about his vocation gave a very short homily.. something along the lines of "if you think you are being called to serve God in a special way, pray about it" and one guy in the congregation begins praying. When he meets the priest again after his ordination, the guy tells him how that short homily changed his life. The priest who felt like leaving the ministry decides to stick with the priesthood. Oh hey!



I know retelling that story was horrible, because I'm a horrible story teller, but it just showed me that God can still use you to be a blessing for someone else. The moment you say "Use me" to God, be prepared, because He WILL use you. But with such a responsibility, God always gives you this JOY. It's special because it only comes directly from Him. Even if you're bogged down, and you feel the struggle and the weight of the cross, he still makes you happy. After all "with every Good Friday in our lives, there is an Easter Sunday." I'm still hopeful! It's Easter, and and I was renewed in faith and hope. Please continue to pray for me. Not necessarily for what I want, but for what God wants for me. 
 



Happy Easter, everyone. He is RISEN. Alleluia Alleluia! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment