Sunday, July 12, 2009

Take me to Arizona.

Take me to the blazing heat, I don't care. I mean, I'm already on fire.. for Him that is (;

OMG OMG OMG OMG! So today I found myself singing for Holy Family once again. Crazy, right? Well yeah, it was awesome serving with Matthew, David, Jeff, Jeremy, and Ryan! WHOO. I think I got all their names right. At first it was awkward, because we got through practice without even introducing one another. But when the priest, Fr. Marcial Juan, opened up with prayer, he reminded us that we are unified as a church. And to not be afraid like a family. So he said we had to introduce ourselves to one another when we exchanged the sign of peace. And I really felt God talking to all of us, but the band specifically. I think all awkwardness disappeared after we got to know everyone's name. Hahah. This is Fr.! & he's pretty darn awesome.



But yeah! just getting back to singing. I'm serious, today was the highlight of my week. I mentioned how badly I sought peace in the previous blog. Well guess what? I felt at peace. After recieving Jesus in communion and singing my little heart out for Him during Mass was absolutely AMAY-YAY-ZING. It's not that easy to explain with words, exactly what I felt. But I DID feel a sense of security. I don't want to let go of this fire. Nonononononoonono. And I'm gonna put more effort into this. I don't want to get lazy anymore. And I don't want my feelings to dictate my way of worshiping my God.

1 comment: