Sunday, September 6, 2009

Take me to that place.

"Found" by Hillsong

And I've found myself in You Lord
And I've found myself in You

Take me to a place
where I can see you face to face
and all I wanna do,
all I wanna do is worship You.


Kuya Marc, Ninang, Allison, and I sang with the band today (:

God reminded me today that I can be changed through Him. "We can't change. God changes us" I just gotta have the will to say "Lord, heal me." I have to be the one to say Yes Lord, have Your way in me. I think the first step in your transformation is to acknowledge that there are areas in your life that need some help. Then you just lift that area in your life up to God, and He'll take care of the rest. You then realize that you're not the one thinking "Okay, today I'm gonna do better." That's the Holy Spirit encouraging and inspiring you, son.

Mark 7:33-35
He took him off by himself away from the crowd. He put his finger into the man's ears and, spitting, touched his tongue; then he looked up to heaven and groaned, and said to him, "Ephphatha!" (that is, "Be opened!") And (immediately) the man's ears were opened, his speech impediment was removed, and he spoke plainly.

Personal time with Jesus. That's when we can be healed. Not in the busy-ness of today's world. Nor in the presence of the crowd. The best time for me is in the presence of the Eucharist or during Communion. The time when He and I are one and when I'm zeroing in on Jesus. I take Communion, CONFIDENT that He will transform me to be more and more like His son. There's this other song that goes "The same power that conquered the grave LIVES IN ME." It's mind-blowing. You KNOW that anything is possible - change, rejection of temptation, miracles - simply because Christ, who defeated sin and death, lives in YOU.

I'm gonna be better, just you wait and see. I was afraid that my faith would go downhill because these next few months I'm going to be so busy, just like last year. But instead, I'm gonna lift that up to God and watch Him work. I'm going to be better. You can quote me on that.


I've found myself in You, Lord.

1 comment:

  1. i am jealous of your faith! it's so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete