Monday, October 12, 2009

Sorry i haven't posted.

Well NATIONAL GATHERING 2009; highlight of my October. Oh wordd?

Well National Gathering was from Oct 2-4. Road trip with Mom, Kuya, Vince, Kellie, and Allison! Whoo! I would talk about all the beautiful faces I've met, re-met, and missed, but that would just take wayy too long!

Anywho. I think the craziest experience over there in the NG, was the Adoration/PrayOver combination. In the stillness, I found God. In the stillness, I found peace. It was amazing. I just wanted to climb onto my Father's lap and just sit there, y'know? And when I was prayed over, I was overwhelmed and got slain by the Spirit. The peace that came with it was bliss. I wish I could have that feeling forever. It's okay, 99 more years, God willing. ahahaha!

But anywho. Something Hydie told me hit home. Her and Mariel have this best friend relationship and Mariel said "I'll see you in the Eucharist." Hydie told me that maybe the reason we all clicked just like that was because we were always connected through the Eucharist. Every Sunday, I don't just see Christ my brother, but I also see my other brothers and sisters from all corners of the world. Mind-boggling, I know. Hard to understand? Yeah, tell me about it. But it's so true.

I'll write more later (:

No comments:

Post a Comment