Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Romance.

So.. I'm falling in love with my faith and the Spirit that moves it.

How 'bout it, huh? I've read through two enlightening, revealing, unveiling books. And it makes me want to learn more. I want to know about God's Word in relation to the Church. What is liturgy anyway? What is the Eucharist anyway? What is the Ark of the Covenant and the Ark of the New Covenant anyway?I'm one step closer to really understanding the Catholic faith, but I feel as if I can't tell you in detail what I've learned. I'm not so sure if I understand it myself. But I know that there's Truth behind all the words I have read. Anywho, I'm babbling. But I know for sure where my home is.

I challenge anyone and everyone, but most especially Catholics who do not understand the beauty of Mass to read these books:

Rome Sweet Home - Scott Hahn
Hahn and his wife's conversion story to Catholicism

The Lamb's Supper - Scott Hahn
Hahn's explanation of Mass in relation to the Book of Revelation. Oh what?!

It's funny too, because I've been praying about going to Franciscan University in Steubenville, Ohio. And I find out shortly after I send my  application that Dr. Hahn is a professor at the university. Reader, please pray for me that God leads me closer to Him(:

1 comment: