Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friend's Devotional

Hey ____. I know I'm putting you on the spot, but what you said hit me.

So my friends and I have a daily devotional, where each of us sends a verse or two to one another and give our explanations. *Thinking of a unisex name to keep it anonymous* How about Alex


Hebrews 12:1-2
Alex wrote:

life is complicated and filled with so much temptation and sin that can blind us from God. Lets throw all that away and focus on God. Now that we're seniors some of us may be confused or uncertain on what to do in the future. I hear a lot of people talking about hope. We may hope for a good future, but faith is way beyond it. Faith is more than simply belief and more than just hope. Faith is certainty and assurance based on what Jesus has done for us. So lets throw away everything that hinders, focus on Jesus, and have faith in Him. For He will give us all a good future. I just want to say today was a great day and I had fun aha, i learned a lot from our bible study and dream center. Thanks guys, may God continue to bless us =) goodnight

Maybe I'll edit later. It's just crazy, how this could come from Alex! You've grown so much Alex, I'm proud to be affiliated with you. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment