Friday, January 8, 2010

Let's do it!

You can skip this next paragraph if you want (it's just me babbling about why I'm crazy and up all night)

Well, I'm fired up! And its 5:50 a.m. I guess I'll explain my craziness. Well. Wednesday night, I had a lot of homework to complete, so.. I pulled an all nighter, didn't end up finishing my stuff anyway. Ahaha. So I had a paper due this morning at 6:00 am and I wanted to do it last night, but like I said, I didn't finish. Hm.. Thursday (yesterday) I went to Adoration Chapel to do my Examination of Conscience, and then I went inside the Church to wait for Confession. I knocked out on on of the pews and I swear I heard someone say "What is this girl doing here?" I hope I didn't snore >_< Went to Confession. When I got home, I jumped in on some discussion entititled: Purgatory- True or False? Ahahaha. So I went on there, and I gave some of my input, and then I decided to do some research on my own. Took a nap for two hours (9-11) But I had to do my homework first, so I did that and got myself caught up for Econ. while I was at it. So I listened to a Podcast this past hour, played stuff over and over again so I could follow along with Scripture. Ahaha. I don't know why I'm babbling. BUT TO MY REAL MESSAGE!

Just learning about Purgatory inspired me, because I not only learned about this little aspect about my faith, but the message I received this morning was that God expects more of me! In such a good way though! (Side note: What I learned is that those who may have died physically, but have Christ in their hearts are VERY MUCH ALIVE. More alive than you and me, which is why I don't find it odd when I ask saints to pray for me.) Keeping THAT in mind, the love of Christ that I have in my heart right now should be used to it's full potential. Because when we get to heaven that love will be perfected. But why wait till heaven to experience heaven on earth? Why wait till heaven to bring heaven on Earth? I know I'm very impatient, at times I can be short-tempered, but I just wanna change for the better. I want to bring heaven on earth--and I'm going to do that with the love of Christ that God has given me. And no, it doesn't necessarily mean I'll be hunting you down to go to Bible Studies with me, but something much simpler but more profound. Opus Dei! I want to show you the love of Christ through ordinary conversations, hang outs, lunches, etc. But yeah, I realized that now that I've learned another Truth today (that God wants more from me) I can't just ignore it. I have to do something about it. Pray for me?

Challenge: Pray for someone that has passed away recently. Whether you know/don't know them, know that when they're in heaven, the Love that is perfected in them "remembers more and prays more." You won't be forgotten because they want to bring YOU to God's throne since they know what it's like. They want to share it with us. Yee yee? (:

"Lord, I pray for ______, may you purify them and refine them Lord, so that you may perfect Your love in them. Amen."

Peace out! <3

P.S. If you want to listen to that Podcast
If you like that, go to this site. It's my new friend (:

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment