Sunday, January 10, 2010

To Anonymous & everyone else.

So apparently, I can't comment on my own blog, so here's my message for you!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this blog. And most especially for your wonderful affirmation message. It's humbling to know that none of these things that I do for Him could have been done without the guidance of the Holy Spirit. It just goes to show how endless the possibilities are when we listen to the Holy Spirit. My goal in making this blog was to show how victorious God is in my life, and how much of an impact He is in our everyday lives. And so it's even more amazing to know that it has affected at least one person. To God be the glory!

But yeah. If you ever need ANYTHING. Prayers or anything at all, I'm just one comment away. Or facebook, even! Just make sure to identify yourself cause I get scared (: ahahah! But yeah. Catholic = universal. And we are one big Christian family. And part of our duty as brothers and sisters is to be there for one another. SO yeah. Take care and God bless!

Keep fighting the good fight (:

1 comment: